hehe i just found this post in my edit area in blogger and well...i had forgotten all about it :) but it is nice to have a post all started and all!
so, i´ll just continue with it! the post title was originally this & that hence the list form.
1. a little gratitude project inspired by ali. i did my own sheets for each month where i will list one thing that i am grateful of each day.
2. february 1 was: sunlight...february 2 was light :) i crave light in my life!
3. planning to do some card gifts with these for my mother in law (she loves tulips!)
edited: i first thought of ordering cards from an online printer, but then i thought; Lisa, you are a crafty-kind-of-person you can do that yourself! i could :)
4. had a lovely time with my lojals aka the dogs sunday. we took a lovely walk in the sunshine over the fields down to the water.
5. i made a home for all my "30 lists" i have been doing and plan on doing the rest of the year in celebration of me turning 30 on february 22nd! i have posted a few in previous posts.
6. i am working on a mini book for my neices with photos from their first birthday, i will be showing photos of that in my next post.
7. i trid to make a flickr mosaic of my latest favorites, but most of the photos didn´t show up in the acctual mosaic so i am just linking you up to my favorites here. i am loving all the happiness!
8. my plans for today is to take a long power walk with my staffs . have you tried them? you get a nice upbeat tempo with them while power walking.
9. i trid pilates thursday and oh my gosh am i soar today! but i am going back tuesday though :)
ok, i´ll be back soon!
Here are the projects I made with Sahin Designs Infinity collection. This is such an awesome collection with the bright pinks and bl...
Week 16: More photos than words are quite typical for my spreads and sometimes it´s fine, but sometimes it bugs me. Week 17: I love ...
Week 36: This was our first week with our new cat Kinai, so the spread is almost only about him :) Week 37: I used that photo of my ...