Skip to main content

hello thursday

i bought some lovely yarn the other week and i have been making all sorts of good stuff with it! among others i have made these washclots and a long strip that we now can use to wash or backs with :) everything ordinary gets more fun with lovely colored yarn, don´t you agree?!






the story: i took some photos of my self when i was bored one day and i use one of them here to showcase how i like to spend my saturdays :) sleeping in, lots of bloglines, the best seat in the sofa, reality tv, junk food and a good movie at night :)

the goods: such a simple almost non product page. the orange letters are from SEI and are called ally+s wonderland. the letters above that are rub-ons from a making memories simply stated swatchbook. and then the top letters are from another rub-on swatchbook from creative café. the star tape i bought at a toystore here in sweden called BR. the tag is from TOGA.



the story: i wanted to remember and record things that are in my thoughts right now: my birthday, projects at work, a healthier life and child raising.

the goods: oh wow, this is like the total opposite from the layout before! lot´s of products laying around. ok, the photomat paper is from luxe designs. the birdpaper is basicgrey, the floral paper under that is american crafts metropolitan line and i am so sorry but the next two i have no idea since they were scraps and i had already cut of the name strip :( but the thought bubble is from a sticker set i bought at Timarii (a craft shop in sweden).





and i wanted to share these photos of my daughter and sally :) they are to sweet :)

ps. i will announce the winner of the TOSGA tomorrow to celebrate friday and all!

Comments

  1. i love your scrapping style! fabulous layouts. thanks so much for sharing.
    :D

    glad i stumbles across your blog today..thanks SIS!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely yarn :) I enjoy making wash cloths too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. å, jag önskar jag kunde sticka. verkligen glada färger!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. eller det kanske är virkat?? jag ser inte ens skillnad *haha* önskar jag kunde både virka och sticka får jag säga för att gardera mig ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memory keeping | Autumn TN 02

If you´d like to see my first few pages in my Autumn mini, just click here

I am still working away in my Autumn travelers notebook. I have enjoyed to add bits and pieces and stories about some of my favorite things about fall. I will go on in November and then start my annual Christmas mini at the start of December. 


Quotes are one of my favorite things to include in my memory keeping projects, so it is no suprise that I have quite a few in here. 



I will use most of the remaining pages for my 30 day gratitude project that I do every year with the grand finale of Thankgiving at the end of the month. 
I have a question, if you are one who makes traveler notebooks, how do you store them when they are done?


Memory keeping | December mini 2016 - 6 past favorites

Three years ago, when my fiancé and me celebrated our first December together, I started a December minibook. It´s a 6x8 binder from Simple Stories with pocket pages. I decided that I´ll have three years worth of December memories in this mini. So this year marks the last one being documented in this book. I am not doing anything daily (as in the December Daily project that Ali Edwards do) and since I do Project Life every week this album is all about our December traditions and sometimes I do have double recordings, but for me it is all ok. What I have felt special about working in my December mini is that I go all in with glitter, cheesy wordings etc. It´s fun! I fitted 3 years of Decembers in one album and this year I am getting a new album, but will still do the same thing.

Today I thought I´d share a few favorite pages and elements from the past 3 years before I start the new album.


1. I really like that I have included the things I have been inspired by every year. I take a screen…

Kellie Stamps CT 2016 | November

I'm so happy about the re-release of two alpha sets this month from Kellie Stamps! Slim Jim is a set I use all the time for all kinds of projects. 

Here is a new page I did for the re-release.

I've been so inspired by fellow team member Diane and her awesome traveller notebooks lately. She often creates backgrounds using her alpha stamps, so I lifted her and made this background for my layout. I very rarely use any other color than black to stamp with, but after using this blue/teal Ink I may have to start. 

Since my love is worse in his MS his wheelchair is a must. We are that couple that hold hands a lot and that is something I miss. But when the road is a tiny bit downhill we totally hold & roll :)