-browsing the 2peas member gallery i stumbled over this layout and loved everything about it! so that is how i got to "know" about Kim from down under. and she is inspiring on so many levels.
- aw aka ashley wren is such a sassy cool girl! and i love her simple from the heart scrapbooking.
- a lovely flower i think.
- miss tina is rocking with her photo taking skills and her etsy!
- right now i especially love these.
- i look forward to their designer gallery ever month.
- check this months out
the happy janssens
- i have been waiting for this! it is always so much fun to see how sarah and her family lives!
- here is her blog too i have been following her familys journey for a cuple of years now and it is very inspiring.
Week 8: This week we were still sick and home from work. My daughter came to visit us for the weekend. It was also my birthday and when...
Week 16: More photos than words are quite typical for my spreads and sometimes it´s fine, but sometimes it bugs me. Week 17: I love ...
Week 36: This was our first week with our new cat Kinai, so the spread is almost only about him :) Week 37: I used that photo of my ...