You guys, I am beyond excited to finally announce that I will be one of the instructors in this amazing class at Big Picture Classes (BPC)! I still can´t believe that I got asked to join the other wonderfully talented instructors.
Since I got my iPhone I have used it so much that I almost have forgotten about my DSLR camera. The camera in my phone takes great photos and I take lots of photos each day. So if I wasn´t part of this class already, this is for sure a class I would love to take!
The class is packed with phonephotography ideas, tips and tricks.
32 days of Android + iPhone photo challenges, daily inspiration, and app reviews
Need summer photo ideas or help improving your iPhone photography? Spend this July taking amazing photos with your iPhone or Android camera in The Phone Photography Project.
In this month-long workshop, you'll learn to take better photos with the camera you always have with you as you document your summer adventures—with help from 32 incredible instructors. On top of daily smartphone photography challenges, you'll also enjoy:
·dozens of tips and tricks from the pros for taking better photos with your mobile-phone camera
·a handbook of 60+ photography app reviews for iPhone and Android, so you know which are worth your time and money*
·dozens of project ideas for getting photos off your device and into your world
·interaction with 32 experienced iPhoneographers and Androidographers, and hundreds of fellow students in a private classroom and on Instagram
·giveaways, contests, discounts, bonus downloads, and fun fun fun!
*Note: Many of the reviewed apps are available free in the App Store and Google Play, while the rest average about $1.99 each. App purchases are not required for participation in the class.
As of now you can go and sign up for the class. I have an affiliate link that I would be happy if you used! (All of the links are affiliate in this post!) For those of you that don´t know what that is, if you use that link when you sign up for the class I get a part of the proceeds.
The material in the class is amazing and really smack full of happiness!
The PhonePhotography Project includes:
- Daily photography challenges delivered by email, so you can participate on-the-go during your busy summer days
- Expanded photography challenges with multiple visual examples, instructor interviews, and bonus content available daily inside the classroom
- More than 60 comprehensive app reviews delivered in colorful, downloadable handouts
- Weekly "Do Something More" handouts that show dozens of project examples made with smartphone photos, including: scrapbook pages, craft and décor projects, postcards, community and random-act-of-kindness projects, and more
- A variety of bonus handouts with multiple examples of inspiration
- Interaction with workshop instructors and classmates on classroom message board and inside private posting gallery—and also via Instagram
- Instagram community (through hashtags) to share photos and view photos of classmates
- Prizes, discounts, and giveaways for participants
Note: Don't have a smartphone? All challenges may be tackled with a DSLR or point-and-shoot camera, and anyone who takes photos with any kind of camera will sure to be inspired by the weekly "Do Something More" challenges. App reviews, tips, and tricks will only be of interest to smartphone users
Seriously, go check out the instructors and more info on The Phone Photography here! BPC are offering a introductory price of 39$. That is 10$ off!
Did I say I am excited?!