Project Life 2014 | Week 5


Week 5 and one of three spreads I have not shared with you yet!


This week I used cards I got in Jennifer´s shop.  I love how simple and graphic they are! You just need to add a photo! And Jennifer helped me out ina great way with some issues too!
This spread is also full of shaped photos. I used it for one of my posts at a swedish PL blog.  I used the same method as in this post I did a while ago when I did my last page of 2013. I love the look at those!


And the ones I printed at a 4x6 size are easily to embellish!


My daughter was on a group trip with church and she send me a bunch of cute photos during the trip and I printed them in circles for a fun effect and to be able to fit more photos in there. There is a pocket underneath that with more photos and journaling.


Otherwise, I used tags to add my journaling this week. I also used the back of a package from Studio Calico to make this card above! I love when products come in cool packaging!

I wanted to also mention that I got sponsored to use an products from the swedish kit clud The green hyena and I have used there February Add on kit on this spread! So, if you are in Sweden or nearby check out their site. They have some really yummy stuff! 

Comments

Popular Posts