WCS | March gallery
Happy March! It is time for the reveal of WCS March gallery! As usual March is minibook month and we all created minialbums/books for the gallery and let me just say that the team did an awesome job, there are so many cool books to look at!
I made a little different kind of minibook this time. I am recording our everyday life with Project Life and wanted to be able to incorporate the mini in PL. I used 2 page protectors from Simple Stories with 4 pockets sized 3,4”. I started out doing the journaling. I typed out a list of 35 things about me right now (I turned 35 on the 22nd!) on my typewriter. Then I just trimmed the pattern papers and lists to the right size and slipped everything in the pockets. As you can see I have minimal embellishments and just 2 photos. I love how it turned out and it looks great in my album!
Here is the list:
1. I am 35. 35!
2. I work at the same kindergarden I worked at since I got my degree in 2006.
3. I have lived in the same house since 2003.
4. I carry a few extra kilos.
5. I love to craft!
6. This is my second year loving Stellan and I am still very much in love!
7. I love breakfast. Especially breakfast in bed!
8. I love to crochet. Yarn is my second drug!
9. I have a 14 year old! That is almost as unbelievable as the fact that I am 35!
10. I have been so tired lately.
11. You can find me in a black T-shirt any day of the week.
12. I still like to paint my nails. My toe nails are always painted.
13. I laugh every day. There was a time where it could go days when I laughed. Months without a real belly laugh.
14. I appreciate a day off so much!
15. I like to have an online life.
16. I like to watch "bad" TV like The real housewives of... and Sisterwives.
17. I don´t read as much as I have. I do however listen to a lot of audiobooks.
18. I long for spring and to start my seedlings.
19. I like color. I wear mostly black but like to add color with scarves and shoes.
20. I have very little alone time. Sure, I am alone when I craft and scrapbook, but there is always someone home with me. That is positive ofcourse, since it means I have people that love me want to be with me, but I am used to having a lot of alone time. I am adjusting.
21. I am in a dream relationship right now. He has everything I have ever dreamt of.
22. I still have so much left to do with house loans and after-divorce stuff. I want to wish ot all away. Sometimes being an adult sucks!
23. I always have a lot of projects going on at the same time.
24. Some days I have no inspiration at all, other days I have to much!
25. I bite the sides of my nails all to much.
26. I apparently snore!
27. I love photography!
28. Sunshine makes me happy!
29. I dream of doing something entirely different some day.
30. I am lucky to have so many people that love me.
31. I look forward to another great summer.
32. I seem to get more and more migraine the older I get.
33. I eat all to much crap!
34. I am a little addicted to my iPhone.
35. I love lists!
This is how it looks right in my PL album! I love it!
Be sure to visit the WCS blog during march since we are going to have a lot of minibook inspiration!