Skip to main content

WCS | March gallery

Happy March! It is time for the reveal of WCS March gallery! As usual March is minibook month and we all created minialbums/books for the gallery and let me just say that the team did an awesome job, there are so many cool books to look at!


I made a little different kind of minibook this time. I am recording our everyday life with Project Life and wanted to be able to incorporate the mini in PL. I used 2 page protectors from Simple Stories with 4 pockets sized 3,4”. I started out doing the journaling. I typed out a list of 35 things about me right now (I turned 35 on the 22nd!) on my typewriter. Then I just trimmed the pattern papers and lists to the right size and slipped everything in the pockets. As you can see I have minimal embellishments and just 2 photos. I love how it turned out and it looks great in my album!


Here is the list: 

1. I am 35. 35!

2. I work at the same kindergarden I worked at since I got my degree in 2006.

3. I have lived in the same house since 2003.

4. I carry a few extra kilos.

5. I love to craft!

6. This is my second year loving Stellan and I am still very much in love!

7. I love breakfast. Especially breakfast in bed!

8. I love to crochet. Yarn is my second drug!



9. I have a 14 year old! That is almost as unbelievable as the fact that I am 35!

10. I have been so tired lately.

11. You can find me in a black T-shirt any day of the week.

12. I still like to paint my nails. My toe nails are always painted.

13. I laugh every day. There was a time where it could go days when I laughed. Months without a real belly laugh.

14. I appreciate a day off so much!

15. I like to have an online life.


16. I like to watch "bad" TV like The real housewives of... and Sisterwives.

17. I don´t read as much as I have. I do however listen to a lot of audiobooks.

18. I long for spring and to start my seedlings. 

19. I like color. I wear mostly black but like to add color with scarves and shoes.

20. I have very little alone time. Sure, I am alone when I craft and scrapbook, but there is always someone home with me. That is positive ofcourse, since it means I have people that love me want to be with me, but I am used to having a lot of alone time. I am adjusting.



21. I am in a dream relationship right now. He has everything I have ever dreamt of. 

22. I still have so much left to do with house loans and after-divorce stuff. I want to wish ot all away. Sometimes being an adult sucks!

23. I always have a lot of projects going on at the same time.

24. Some days I have no inspiration at all, other days I have to much! 

25. I bite the sides of my nails all to much. 

26. I apparently snore!

27. I love photography!

28. Sunshine makes me happy!

29. I dream of doing something entirely different some day.

30. I am lucky to have so many people that love me.

31. I look forward to another great summer.

32. I seem to get more and more migraine the older I get.

33. I eat all to much crap!

34. I am a little addicted to my iPhone.

35. I love lists!


This is how it looks right in my PL album! I love it!

Be sure to visit the WCS blog during march since we are going to have a lot of minibook inspiration! 

Happy Saturday! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory keeping | Autumn TN 02

If you´d like to see my first few pages in my Autumn mini, just click here

I am still working away in my Autumn travelers notebook. I have enjoyed to add bits and pieces and stories about some of my favorite things about fall. I will go on in November and then start my annual Christmas mini at the start of December. 


Quotes are one of my favorite things to include in my memory keeping projects, so it is no suprise that I have quite a few in here. 



I will use most of the remaining pages for my 30 day gratitude project that I do every year with the grand finale of Thankgiving at the end of the month. 
I have a question, if you are one who makes traveler notebooks, how do you store them when they are done?


Memory keeping | December mini 2016 - 6 past favorites

Three years ago, when my fiancĂ© and me celebrated our first December together, I started a December minibook. It´s a 6x8 binder from Simple Stories with pocket pages. I decided that I´ll have three years worth of December memories in this mini. So this year marks the last one being documented in this book. I am not doing anything daily (as in the December Daily project that Ali Edwards do) and since I do Project Life every week this album is all about our December traditions and sometimes I do have double recordings, but for me it is all ok. What I have felt special about working in my December mini is that I go all in with glitter, cheesy wordings etc. It´s fun! I fitted 3 years of Decembers in one album and this year I am getting a new album, but will still do the same thing.

Today I thought I´d share a few favorite pages and elements from the past 3 years before I start the new album.


1. I really like that I have included the things I have been inspired by every year. I take a screen…

Kellie Stamps CT 2016 | November

I'm so happy about the re-release of two alpha sets this month from Kellie Stamps! Slim Jim is a set I use all the time for all kinds of projects. 

Here is a new page I did for the re-release.

I've been so inspired by fellow team member Diane and her awesome traveller notebooks lately. She often creates backgrounds using her alpha stamps, so I lifted her and made this background for my layout. I very rarely use any other color than black to stamp with, but after using this blue/teal Ink I may have to start. 

Since my love is worse in his MS his wheelchair is a must. We are that couple that hold hands a lot and that is something I miss. But when the road is a tiny bit downhill we totally hold & roll :)