Memorykeeping | Cousins


I made this layout for one of the themed blogging weeks at WCS, but I went with another page for that. I love that my sisters kids and my daughter are all so close. I always wanted them to be. Their ages range from 15 to 1 but still they adore eachother. I took some photos of the youngest ones one time when we were all together and used one of those photos. 

I bought a 6*6 paper pack from Simple Stories and all the papers in this layout are from that pack. I love the muted colors and rustic feel to them. There are both patterned papers, cards and strips in the pack and there are like 100 projects you can use them in! 


My sewing machine had been set to a much closed stitch than I had wanted, but I just went with it :) I love sewing on pages and just have to do it more!

Comments

Popular Posts