Memorykeeping | Good morning (Sketch Solutions)

I am plugging away with the BPC class called Sketch Solutions.  This class has helped me and given me so much inspiration! A sketch is truely the right way to get my creative juices flowing. 


The sketch that this page is based on for example. It has just these elements a strip of paper, one larger photo, title and journaling. I think this sketch is one that I will continue coming back to over and over since it is super simple and easily adaptable. 

I took this photo down by the harbour a very early morning in May. I am not a morning person really, but it is totally worth getting up early when the sunrise is so beautiful! That patterned paper has been in my paper bin for a while now, just waiting for the right layout to come along! I love the muted colors.

I see now that the journaling strips look crocked on this photo, but I checked and they are not in real life :)


Comments

Popular Posts