Our gratitude journal


In late March I ordered one of Monika´s beautiful Gratitude journals. As many of you know, Monika is a dear friend and I love that I can support her small business! 

When I recieved the journal I had already thought that it would be one that me and my fiencé would use together. It was a suprise I had for him! He is a guy that are up for most creative adventures I think up :)



We keep our journal on my bedside table and we write in it each night as we get ready for bed. Since we usually write about a sentence each there is not always enough room in the journal for a whole month. I have added a few pages and labels so that we have a little more writing space! 



I love the feel of the journal now that we have 2 months worth of grateful thoughts in there! 



I have found that we repeat things when we write our daily greatfulness, for exampel a good day at work, a day with sunshine and laughter. That shows that we are grateful for everyday kind of things and it makes me very happy!

I look forward to fill the journal with more thankfulness!

Be sure to check out Monika´s etsy shop, she has lots of cute stuff!
And also go over to her blog to see her post about our Gratitude journal and other memorykeeping stuff!

Comments

Popular Posts