The Phone Photography Project: Summer challenges week 2
As I have announced before the awesome Phone Photography Project 2013 has been released as a self paced class and registration is open for that!
The class itself is packed with great tips and tricks on how to take better photos with your phone camera. But there are also daily photo challenges to take. I decided that I´d take all the challenges once again this year starting June 1st. I am sharing everything on my Instagram account: search for lisaborbely and follow me!
But I thought I´d share them here too as I did last year!
Here are the links to last years posts:
June 10th Clouds
June 11th Perspective
June 13th water
June 14th On the street
June 15th Summer selfie
Here is the link to the first weeks photos 2014.
If you are looking for a fun class taht you can take in your own time, please consider this one! Here is some more info from Big Picture Classes:
Are you looking for oodles of inspiration for photographing your summer adventures? Our biggest, best class of 2013 is back this summer only as a self-paced workshop, now called The Phone Photography Project: Summer Challenges. (And we have a brand-new sequel, too! Don't miss our guided workshop, The Phone Photography Project 2, starting July 17.)
- 31 photography challenges available immediately in the classroom, so you can tackle them at your own pace in the order you choose
- Multiple photo examples, instructor interviews, and bonus content to round out each of the 31 challenges
- 60 comprehensive app reviews illustrated by screenshots and beautiful photo examples
- 7 helpful PDF handouts, including: "Instagram 101," "A Few of Our Best Random Phone Photography Tips," "Photo Printing Review," and more!
- Class hashtag (#bpcphonephotographyproject) and individual challenge hashtags so you can connect with classmates on Instagram
- All the same great content from the original Phone Photography Project guided workshop (from summer 2013), now in a self-paced format!
Note: Don't have a smartphone? All challenges can be tackled with a DSLR or point-and-shoot camera. App reviews, tips, and tricks will only be of interest to smartphone users.
Register in June, and The Phone Photography Project: Summer Challenges becomes the perfect warm-up forThe Phone Photography Project 2! Or start PPP: Summer Challenges immediately following PPP2 on August 17. Or take this self-paced class all by itself, and start any time you want, thanks to our promise of forever access! The choice is yours, but you can only register through Labor Day, so don't delay. (Tip: Visit our PPP2 FAQ pageto see how the two classes compare.)