Project Life 2014 | Week 25: guestdesigner

Oh, today´s post is such a fun one! This is week 25 in my PL album...made by my fiancé! I asked him one day if he would like to do a spread, and he planned a week right away! He took it very seriously, taking photos throughout the week that he would like to use. And he put a lot of effort into making the acctual spread. I am so proud and happy that he takes interest in this!


The only thing I wanted him to use was the weekly card that I have had throughout the year. He took charge of all the rest! He didn´t want to write the journaling by hand, which is totally fine, so he used my typewriter for the journaling. I helped him print the photos, but he planned all the sizes. He flipped through letterstickers, enamledots, puffy stickers and embellishments.


He used punches and stamps.



Not only did he document the week on the usual 2 pages, he also did an insert high lighting our Midsummer festivities that took place that week!

I love what he did and think it fits perfectly in our PL album! Good job, baby!

Comments

Popular Posts