An Instagram celebration + free printables!


This weekend I hit 3000 photos posted on Instagram! That is a l o t of memories saved! I love the community that I have there and thought that I´d celebrate with a free printable. If you are here from the link on Instagram, welcome! If you are here from anywhere else, you are most welcome too! 

I shared last week that I have started a new hobby where I combine my photos with words by cutting words and frases out of books and magazines and adding them manually to my photos to create photo poetry. I love to do that in many ways. 


This time I have digitally created 4 printable cards with my photos and sayings on them. I will use them in my Project Life album, but they can also be used as inspiration around your house or as a card you give someone. 


They come in pdf format and you can download it here! You can print them on cardstock or photo paper. 

Please use them and I hope they make you smile! I would be delighted if you share with me where and how you used them! 

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts