Memory keeping | journaling strips and two fonts



The story: I simply adore this photo of one of my nieces. She is a spitfire and absolutely knows her good looks. She is famous for trying to get what she wants using them!

The goods: When I use patterned papers as backgrounds, I like to add them to a white paper to create a border. I think it adds a little bit of interest to the page. If you look closely, you´ll see that I have actually used the bottom strip on the patterned paper sheet.


Sometimes those are super cute with good patterns and colors. Why not use them?!

The title says good-looking Bea and I wanted it to stand out a little, so I used two different letter stickers. And I typed my journaling on my typewriter, cut it to strips and adhered them with 3D glue dots. It takes a little time, but I think it is a fun way to add journaling.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts