Oldies but goldies: Challenged by Justem

My dear friend Emily Spahn challenged me (and others) to pick out 10 older layouts that we love. It was hard to pick just these because there are so many that I love, some for the story, for the photo or as a whole design. 




This is the story of my grandmother´s last few days on earth. I am forever grateful that I could be by her side and that I wrote this down.



I remember that I absolutely fell in love with that circle paper! I also LOVE that photo of my girl! 



This was one of the first layouts that were more whimsical for me. I have always been more of a linear type.



I love this page beacuse of both the photo and the paint splatter.



The story about me finally cross "walking on an all Ameracan street" of my bucketlist makes me happy still!



This is one of my favorite designs. I have made several others based on it. And that the story is about my late grandparents just makes it even better.



I love this page because that paper matched my daughters personality perfectly at the time. And the journaling in list format, yes.




The two coming layouts are not that old, but still on my love list. Because everyone who knows me, know that my garden and hearts of nature is what I dig!




This page is one I love because it holds a work related story. My job as a Kindergarden teacher can be challenging at times, but this moment was perfect.

You can see these and other layouts in my scrapbook.com gallery!

Now I challenge you, pick 10 of your older layouts and share them again! 

Comments

  1. Ah!!! There are some beautiful ones here!!! Thanks so much for playing along! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts