Project Life 2014 | Week 28+29


I am eager to get caught up with sharing my finished spreads, so I´ll show two weeks worth today!


On this spread I used a few cards I have made myself using watercolors. I am not a painter at all, but everyone can paint lines on a piece of paper, right! So that is a great, simple way to incorporate a new trend. The watermelons and the card with the yellow triangle was not hard to make either :)
The ombre card on the left is actually a card I made on my iPhone with the Rhonne Design app (you can see more on that here). Obviously, I am talking about the base of that card. I printed it and then wrote on + embellished it during my PL craft session.


I have used a few close up photos in this spread and I want to do that to catch the feel of what life was like during this week.


Here is the last watercolor card I made for this spread. Again SUPER simple; paint a circle, fill it in, done! I attached a printed digital stamp from Ali Edwards ontop of the circle and called it done.



Week 29. The week before we went on a week long vacation. We were savoring being home, in the garden, by the lake, eating cool sallads on hot days.

For the spreads first page I used trusted techniques; short journaling, large photos, from where I stand kind of photos, journaling on labels and journaling directly on photos.


I love the "here I am" stamp from Cocoa Daisy! I feel that I am going to be able to used it on many projects.


This week we also enjoyed little brother snuggles, really good icecream, wedding photography and family time.

On the second page I used a lot of small labels on the photos for both journaling and embellishments.


The July Cocoa Daisy kit had Amy Tangerine´s sewing templates and I have used one of the words on the template for this photo of me reading in the backyard. This is such a fun way to add that little extra to a layout or a card in PL!

Ok, that´s two more weeks in the books!

Comments

Popular Posts