Project Life 2014 | Week 27 - trying something new


As I have been doing this for almost three years, sometimes it is fun to change things up a little. This week I was inspired by Rachel at Big City Quiet and her black and white spreads she makes from time to time. I haven´t made a whole spread using only black and white photos before.



At first it was super hard for me to not add color at all! I kept thinking, oh some yellow would be fun :) But on the other hand it was a fun challenge to search through my stash for one color scheme. When the spread was done, I couldn´t help myself so I added a colorful quote that I printed on transperency. 


I added my journaling either right on the photos, on tags and on journaling cards. I made the cards using a digital kit by Ali E that I bought on Designer Digitals. I just added the brushes (words) to a 3x4" mat in Picmonkey and printed them out.


I love this project as I can be inspired to try so many different fun things in the same format!


Comments

Popular Posts