Project Life 2014 | Week 30 Vacation week


Here is my week 30. This was the week we were on summer vacation by the sea. I started the spread with a map card I cut from an old atlas. I sewed the route we drove to get there.

I took a lot of photos during the week, but when I picked out the ones I wanted on the spread I tried to pick those that stood out to me in a way that they told a story about our stay.

I am doing a scrapbook layout with more of the stories later, so I didn´t add too many words here.


The second page has more of the same really. I made that second card with cardstock and my loved October Afternoon roll stamp to stamp "this is good stuff" over and over again for a filler. 

Those last 2 photos are from when we came home. Marta missed us and wouldn´t leave my side and finally we had tomatoes in the garden! 


I printed 4 photos on one card to add some more from when we were at a museum and just added a circle to hold a title.


My WCS friend Christine just released a free printable the days before we leaft and that sailboat was perfect for this spread!

Sometimes weeks like this stress me a little. I often have many photos and there are usually emotions that are hard to catch in a few words. When you travel you experience so much and I am afraid I can´t tell the whole stories to make that justice. So, I am super happy that I did this spread right away!

Comments

Popular Posts