WCS | August gallery

Hello August and hello new gallery at WCS! This months theme is super broad: The best. It could be used for so many projects, right! I made 2 for the gallery:



By using smaller sized photos, I did fit 6 photos on this layout!
I started this layout about 3 times, before I found that cute patterned paper as my background.
I took photos of the poppy poenies at 9pm one night and they looked so nice after I watered them. Then when we went out at 9 am the next morning they all had bloomed! That was a good morning!



For someone that rarely use patterned paper as her background, it is strange to say I have two layouts in this gallery with just that! 

My sister posted this photo on Facebook after she arrived to pick up her girls at their aunt and uncle where they had stayed for a week with the words: Mommy is here! It really put a smile on my face!

Be sure to check out the rest of the gallery here!

Comments

Popular Posts