WCS | Journaling with love lists

Note: This post was originally posted on the Write Click Scrapbook blog on August 6th!
_______________________________________

Hi all! I hope that your summer has been fantastic so far! 
For me summer is a time when I can be outside more, tending to my garden, down by the lake and feel sunshine on my face. I can list a hundred things that makes me happy right now, and that is just what I wanted to show you today. Make a layout using a list of things that makes you happy!
Tp_596648b30ac64c4c92c2cd1a4d79f412
This is an older page where I have used a large photo and added my list right on the photo. When making a list type layout you can opt to use a neutral photo that might not have anything to do with your list, or perhaps add smaller photos from your list.
DSC_0368
For me these kinds of layouts are much more about the journaling so for this one above I chose a smaller sized photo that is one that makes me smile.
DSC_0370
In this last layout, I used my photo as a place to write my title and the list is just a continuing list on the journaling card. 
What makes you happy?

Comments

Popular Posts