Around here


Around here: the leaves are changing and there is a familiar chill in the air. 

Around here: I am still resting at home. Depression and anxiety is a part of my life always, but sometimes are harder than others. I try to rest, take walks and craft because I know that is good for my soul. I miss work though.


Around here: My love had a MS relapse and was at the hospital a few days. He is weak and devasted to have to use his wheelchair and walker again. He is also resting a whole lot and we are managing a few new ways of doing things. 


Around here: Stella (the kitten) has made herself right at home and is her wild self! 


Around here: The tomatoes are in their prime! We have so many and the plants are still blooming. 

Around here: most of the garden, except raspberries and blackberries and flowers, is resting after a great season.


Around here: We have decorated for autumn and are loving the darker nights with candles lit everywhere.


Around here: We are packing up to go to Gothenburg and a visit with my sister and her family. It's going to be nice to get out of the house for a while! 

Happy weekend! 

Comments

  1. Hälsan... Hoppas att ni båda mår bättre idag!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts