Memory keeping | Dad


I can´t believe that it is Monday, again! Time is crazy fast these days. 

Well, to start this week of right, I thought I´d share one of my most recent scrapbook pages with you. 

Story: My daughter and her dad have always had a great relationship. After we got divorced whe she was about 2, they have seen each other every other weekend and a few weeks here and there. Now that she is older and that especially after her little brother came into the world they seem to have an even closer relationship. I am forever grateful for that. This photo was taken on my daughter´s 15th birthday at her party.

The goods: I used one of the papers from Cocoa Daisy´s September A day in the life kit for the large mat and then the B-side of the other paper for the punched out circle. Ah, the joys of kits when everything is co-ordinated!

I need a new set up for when I take photos of these layouts with white backgrounds! It is so hard getting it to not be shaded, dark or too blue.   

I hope you´ll have a great Monday!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts