Memory keeping | From vacation

A few weeks ago I decided to get some of the vacation photos and memories down. So I made a quick list of those I wanted to work with and then I cranked out like 6 pages! Here are two! 


I know that the photo is crocked here, and I have already fixed it :)

Story: We had such an amazing view of the sea from where we lived! We smiled each time we looked up and saw it. 

Goods: I knew that I wanted to use that cute sailboat paper that came in a Cocoa Daisy kit for this. I actually thought, Oh, I'll save this for our vacation photos!, when I got it! I didn't add a lot of journaling mostly because I thought the photo spoke for itself among the other layouts in my album. 



Story: I love this memory! By chance we found this tiny cafĂ© that served breakfast. We love to eat a great breakfast! So we got up extra early two mornings just so we could eat here. The weather was crazy hot that week and they had a seating area outside in the back. It was heavenly shady and a perfect place to start the day! 

The goods: I kept it simple and clean. Typed my journaling on my typewriter first and added everything else. I loved that those letterstickers from October Afternoon matched the paper! And I love that "we were here" stamp from Cocoa Daisy, I can use that on every page! 

Done! I feel great about the fact that I have these memories in my album! 

Comments

Popular Posts