Memory keeping | Jot magazine challenge

I took the new moodboard challenge presented over at Jot magazine this month. They had a great moodboard and I used something blue, something floral, something chevron from the board. It is so much fun creating from a moodboard!


Story: While on summer vacation we took this photo of our drinks at one what became our favorite place to eat. The journaling talks about how the greatest thing really was to be together and how I love travelling with him.

Goods: I used three different products for the different loves: the first one is letter stickers from Fancy Pants. I used those 3D glue dots to give the stickers some dimension. Next is chipboard letters from Lillibean Soup also on 3D glue dots. The lastly I used the chipboard lettes to trace the letters out on the floral patterned paper also from Jillibean Soup. 
I am not 100% but I think that white chevron patterned paper is from Cocoa Daisy. Either way, I cut a tag out of it and put my journaling on there. 
When I was done, it seemed a little empty on the left side, so I brought out my trused watercolors as did a little splatter. 

As always it was fun to play a little with paper and glue, and ofcourse to get the words down!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts