Memory keeping | WCS sketch week 38

Every Saturday (except the last each month) it is Sketchbook Saturday over at Write Click Scrapbook. That is when Marnie makes a new sketch with inspiration from one of the layouts in the months gallery. I like to work with sketches, so I try to contribute as often as I can with a page for the sketches. 
Here is the sketch from week 38.

2014_09_20_sketchbook_saturday_write_click_scrapbook

And here is my layout.


Since the sketch is based on a square 12x12" page, I modified it like I usually do. I used photos from our summer vacation and the beach we went to every day. Like always, I had a lot of photos from there and not every one of them will be scrapbooked, but this sketch opened up to the option of smaller photos. That is a great way to include more photos on one page!

I can´t believe how long it has been since I used anything else than a white background on my pages! I used to use kraft all the time. I think it went well with the blue toned photos. 

Thank you for stopping by!

You can go here to see the other pages made with the sketch!

Comments

Popular Posts