Project Life 2014 | Week 33



Week 33 is in the books and here on the blog. It was a typical work week and then we spend the weekend babysitting my nephew at my sister´s house. 


I used a few things from Cocoa Daisy´s A day in the life kit from August on this spread. Also one of my printables you can get for free here! As the last few weeks I haven´t gotten so many words as photos. 


I wanted to include a little about Robin Williams as this was the week of him passing. I found that photo on social media somewhere and printed it out. I added it to a flip pocket and underneath I have written a few of my favorite movies of his. 

That awesome coffee card is from Big City Quiet!


The second page of the spread is basically Friday-Sunday. I really liked the bright colors in that CD kit!

Ok, that was week 33!

Comments

Popular Posts