Project Life 2014 | Week 36


Stories: This was the week I really felt that autumn was upon us. The weather was still great and sunny, but still with that fresh air. Stella (the kitten) was making herself at home and was all sorts of cute. 

Goods: I had a post up on the WCS blog where I share a few simple ways to use watercolors to make your own PL cards and I have used a few of those in this spread. My phone does not allow me to direct link to the post, but here it is: 
http://www.writeclickscrapbook.com/write_click_scrapbook/2014/09/learn-a-new-technique-day-three-watercolor.html


This was also the first week of the #30lists challenge and in the picture above you can see a little bit of that insert.


Stories: We still have SO many tomatoes and it is glorious! We picked sunflowers and I could still walk barefoot and sit in the backyard at night.

Goods: I have included a sample of watercolor handwriting I practiced. I think that it's fun to include current projects if possible. 

Week 36 people! 

Comments

Popular Posts