WCS | October gallery

Hello October! And hello new gallery day! The theme for this month is Happy scraps - stash busting, using your scraps and that is one of my very favorites that I use all the time! I am so excited for this month!


Here is my project that I share in the gallery.

Tip! One of the easiest ways to stretch those cute papers is to save the little scraps from other projects and then punch circles, hearts, stars whatever from them. Using different ones like I did here also makes a big impact on the background paper. Staying with the same color scheme allows you to use big/small/floral/geometric patterns together. 

Story: My fiancĂ© and nephew loves to play together and by chance my fiancĂ© caught this photo of the little man as they played peek-a-bo. I love how he radiates happiness here! 

You have to go and check out the rest of the gallery! Click here and be inspired!

Comments

Popular Posts