WCS | Sketchbook Saturday September 6th

Every Saturday (except the last each month) it is Sketchbook Saturday over at Write Click Scrapbook. That is when Marnie makes a new sketch with inspiration from one of the layouts in the months gallery. I like to work with sketches, so I try to contribute as often as I can with a page for the sketches. 


This past Saturday the sketch was actually based upon one of my pages in the gallery, see below.


2014_09_05_sketchbook_saturday_write_click_scrapbook

Here is the sketch. In the original I used two photos, but the sketch does allow you to change it up as you like. 

2014_09_05_sketchbook_saturday_write_click_scrapbook_lisa

I decided to make an other page using the sketch. I thought now that the trips of paper can be changed to washi tape! Anyway, I used scraps of paper for mine. Also strips of journaing. Strips for the win! 
And pink with grey is my favorite colorcombo right now.

Go check out the other pages made with the sketch! Oh, and happy Monday!

Comments

  1. Oh wow! Great sketch (and layouts)! I'm gonna use it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts