Art Journal Tuesday no7


I had really fun making this spread in my Art Journal! I started with white paint and while it began to dry, I made some tape transfers. It is an easy way to make transperencies. You take clear tape and put it over an image or pattern in a magazine and cut around the tape. Then you put it in a bowl of water for about 5 minutes. Then you can easily rub of the paper from the tape and left is a transperency of your image. 


While still a little bit wet, I placed the tapes on the white paint. 


The other fun part was to add paint to the entire spread! I am not a good painter, but it is very meditative to keep adding layers of paint to a page.
The very last thing I did was to add the white letters to a really good quote.

I feel that this is something I will do again!

Thanks for taking a peek!

Comments

Popular Posts