Memory keeping | Creative Jumpstart 01


When Marcy Penner and Stephanie Bryan announced their new Creative Jumpstart challenges I decided to play along. The first one was to use both black and white - and color photos on the same layout. I used to use black and white photos all the time, but somehow it hasn´t happened nowadays. 

For my layout I used my color photo to make it stand out. As you can see it is the same photo in black and white and I like it repeated like this. Those are all printed as 3x4" photos.
I used a quote I found by Victoria Erickson that went very well with my journaling about anxiety and how I felt much better when I stopped and took a few photos on a bad afternoon. That is my way to remember how to breathe. I started with typing the title and quote at the bottom of the page and printed it before adding everything else. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts