Memory keeping | Hot summer


Story: As you know I live in Sweden. Sweden is not the country you would normally think of when listing warm places to live. But the second half of this past summer was indeed hot! We had temps in the region of 30 degrees celcius for weeks. Weeks! We are not made for this, people! But nonetheless it was great to stock up on vitamin D. This layout is just about that; a hot summer.

Goods: I used exclusive Cocoa Daisy paper and my typewriter for this. And those cute wood veneer clouds ofcourse! The photo was taken during our summer holiday. I always sketch out where the photo will go before putting my paper in the typewriter, since I don´t want to add the photo before to get it bend. 

While we are talking about hot summers, here is another page on the topic!


Story: A few words about the hot weather and also about how it was so good to take a nightly swim while on vacation. Note: I almost never go in the water, but I just had to with the high temperatures!

Goods: I am not sure why, but I have made a few of these layouts where I just cut an A4 in half lengthwise. It is a different size for me, but I really like how the look. In my album I just pop them on the backside (or front) of an A4 layout in a page protector. 
I wanted to use circle cropped photos, so I made them circle using this technique in my iPhone. I then added the photo on white cardstock to make the border. The circle embellishments are from my stash and atleast one of them is from my friend Christine! I can´t believe that I used to cut embellishments like these out by hand now that I have invested in a 1" punch :)

Here´s to more hot summers!

Comments

Popular Posts