Project Life 2014 | Week 39



I still had a few last lists from the #30lists project that went into this week´s spread. This time was one of my favorite with that project!

This spread was mostly done with the backside of cards I knew I wouldn´t use. I get PL cards in the A day in the life kit from Cocoa Daisy and I love most cards, but some is just not my style. I had saved up from a few kits and used just the back where there is usually these colorful frames and journaling lines. I am happy I found a way to use them!


I am happy that I did more journaling this week. I like to look back on that  and the last few weeks I felt in a journaling rut. 


I had an insert this week. We live on an island and our transportation to the mainland is 2 ferryboats. We have recently got a new fancy one (which is not totally working as supposed!) and we had our first autumn storm. Let´s just say it didn´t work out as it was planned to :) Anyway, I did a little mini layout on one side of the insert and then added a newspaper clipping to the back.


Have a great day and thank you for stopping by!


Comments

Popular Posts