Holiday Crafts 2014

Hello Monday! And hello beginning of the Holiday crafts season! I always have a list of things I want to try/make/bake for the Holidays. Sometimes they are meant to be gifts and other times they are things for decorating or just plain for fun! 
Today I present to you the top 10 things on my (hoping to make) Holiday crafts list of 2014! These are pins from Pinterest and if you click the links it'll get you to the pin. 



Rudolph Cookies // So cute and simple. An M&M or Skittle for the nose.


Christmas Burlap Stockings. - 3 lace and 3 fleece cuff, via Etsy. Would make great family stockings! Also, mini versions across a wall for Christmas decor would be adorable!


paper tree


Adorable Sock Snowmen- now I will start keeping those run-away socks without a partner!


DIY jolies rosaces en papier


Christmas Pom Pom Wreath


Instructions are in German but there's lots of pictures. Non-German speakers can easily figure this out. Cute easy way to decorate a window for Christmas.


Mitten Garland


sweet Christmas box ornament


If you'd like, you can check out my boards and maybe follow me over at Pinterest: pinterest.com/lisaborbely 

Comments

Popular Posts