Project Life 2014 | Week 43 ~ Creative Jumpstarts no.2



Welcome to week 43 in my Pl album! I decided to play along with Marcy Penner´s and Stephanie Bryan´s Creative Jumpstarts challenge no. 2. The challenge was to create a PL spread with the color yellow. This suited me great since I love yellow!

Both the Kraft edition and Midnight edition from Becky Higgins works great for this challenge since there are several cards that have yellow in them. So, I used a few of those on the spread. I also used a few cards from the October A day in the life kit from Cocoa Daisy. 

I added a yellow leaf I found during a walk. I pressed it in a book before adding it in.


In that last pocket on this page I knew I have to add something yellow since the photos have a whole different color scheme. So I added a folded punched out circle as a tab since I have some journaling behind the photos.

I love to be challenged when I am creating these days. It inspires me!

Comments

Popular Posts