Project Life 2014 | Week 45 using a challenge by Nina


For week 45 I decided to play along with Nina´s black and white challenge!  I opted to use all black and white photos for the spread. I converted them using the app PicTapGo on my iPhone and added the "lights on" effect so that they would be alittle bit washed out.

I used a light pink and teal color scheme for my colors and grey to go with the photos. Everything I used is from kits from Cocoa Daisy. I am so happy to be able to get their kits every month!

I almost never do one story per pocket like this, but I wanted to make mini layouts for each of the pockets. I am happy I tried it out!


For the second page I kept the mini layout theme, but also added the wishlists of the kids in our family. I added them last year too and think it is a cool thing to remember.

I used a little bit of this and that for the other pockets; a few buttons from my stash, wood veneer, washi tape and some bits from Shimelles line.

Comments

Popular Posts