Project Life 2014 | Week 46


Hello! I am sharing week 46 in my PL album today. As I said before, the days are dark and gloomy and it is hard to get a really good photo of my project this time of the year, but I hope that you bare with me!

I have used a few of the cards in this printable and I think they are so cute! They go so well with the tone of my photos.

The stories this week were about teenage-ary :) and I have some hidden journaling behind a photo on the spread. I want to remember it, but ofcourse don´t want to put my girl out there. Flip pockets are so much fun!

The stories were also about calm days and city going days.



I used one of the cards for my status updates on Facebook that week, I did my journaling on the computer, printed the card and added the date stamps.


The stories were also about Holiday cards, Friday flowers, garden pickings and wrapping the first Christmas presents.

I love the simplicity of this spread and can´t believe that the year is almost over. My third full year of documenting our daily lifes like this. I am so happy for that!

Comments

Popular Posts