WCS | November gallery

Welcome November! As usual there is a new gallery filled with all things glitter, sparkle and shine!


Here is my page. I don´t usually use that many glittery things on my pages. Come to think about it I don´t have a lot of glittery things to scrapbook about either! Anyway, I chose to make a page about my jewelry. I don´t wear a lot of jewelry and the ones I do wear are not very “blingy”. No, I like my silver cuff that I never take off. And my engagement ring that I love. I also wear some other thin silver rings sometimes. That´s it!


I added a few rhinestones to the page to add bling and thought I had some glitter dots in the right color, but they were gold. So, I made my own! Those dots you see above were made by punching out circles from my square 3D dots and then adding silver glitter on one of the sticky sides. Easy peasy!

I am so happy that this page got done, I love that I now have it to look back at!

Now, hop on over to check out the rest of the gallery!

Comments

Popular Posts