Tips & tricks | Make an pocket insert


I love to add different sized page protectors to my albums. I have done so for years. Today I am showing you how simple it is to make one using one of the pocket page protector you might have in your stash!


I am using this one from Simple Stories Sn@p collection. It is sized 6x8" and has, as you might see, pockets for two square photos and then has this thinner vertical pocket also. We are going to work with that vertical pocket for this. So, go ahead and cut at the fusion as pictured above. I used my paper trimmer for this, but ofcourse you can use your sissors. 


I am saving the two square pockets for a different project.


After cutting, this is what you'll have. The right side is still open but I used a clip to make it shut and also used tape along the side on another! 


This is one way I am using this pocket in my December mini.


And I also made one as a title page for this year in said mini. 

I hope this helps! 

Comments

Popular Posts