Recent scrapbooking pages

Sorry for the lack of updates this week, but I have the man cold from h*ll! I don't even know, but it seems the older I get the more sick I get. Anyway, I had these two pages done for a while and thought I'd share them now that I don't have a lot of energy to create. 


Since teaching myself to crochet ages ago new yarn has made me giddy! Now that I have taught myself to knit there is double joy! I snapped this photo of the new yarn I got about a month ago and I love the color combo. I used the white letterstickers for my title and I like the white on white action they created. 


To catch on photo that my pages sometimes are 6x8 and not my usual A4 is not easy. But this one above is the smaller size! Our Stella has such a long tail and I have tried to catch it on film. For this page I used the 6x6 special papers that came in one of the Day in the life kits from Cocoa Daisy. I love the rich colors! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Comments

Popular Posts