Memory keeping | Thoughts on smaller sized pages


I wanted to quickly share my thoughts on changing the size of my scrapbooking layouts. I have been a 8.5x11” (A4) since the beginning of me scrapbooking in 2000. Since the size is a standard for page protectors, paper and binders here it was easiest for me. I have enjoyed it. It´s not because I don´t like it anymore, I just need a change I guess. This year I am doing all my pages in A5 or 5.8x8.3” for those of you using inches. I have a binder that holds tons of pages and I plan to use that to hold them. Perhaps I may add in an occasional pocket page in there also.


The smaller size is also a way to save. It doesn´t require 4x6” photos. That means I can print more smaller photos on one 10x15 cm photo card. It also doesn´t need to be so product heavy, which means I can save on supplies. But really all this is to challenge me and change things up a little.

Did you ever try a smaller sized layout? Do tell!

Comments

Popular Posts