New year, new projects


I always have a plan for the new creative year. Sometimes it works out, sometime it doesn´t. This year I am excited to bring the Re-scrap project back. Read more about it here, but it is basically me challenging myself to make 3 layouts a month using my older pages as inspiration. I am looking forward to doing this again!


Yesterday I also started my 2015 PL album. I´, doing a post about it later, but oh my god how tricky and not at all easy to go from a size I´ve been working with for 3 years, to a much smaller size! As you might know I am trying out the 6x8 sized page protectors this year.

Then, I am also trying out many more smaller scrapbooking pages this year. I have mainly been working in A4 forever, but want to work more in the 6x8 size for this too. We´ll see if it´ll stick, otherwise I am just going to mix layout sizes in my album as I´ve done before.


I am not taking Ali´s One little word class, but inspired from when I did take it in 2011 I have chosen a word, or phrase, to help me out this year. It is more/less and I will be talking more about this in a post next week. 

Last, but not least, I am committed to pick up my big camera much more this year! 

I am happy to be sharing this and much more with you! 

Comments

Popular Posts