OLW 2015 | No2

Inspirational quoten + think less & live more
Link to source

I thought I´d re-visit my OLW for the year, more/less. You can read more about it here! One month into the new year, I have been thinking a lot about how I need to do more of some things and less of others. It is in the back of my mind all the time. I have been taking daily walks after work and it makes such a difference from going straight home. I live 30 seconds from work, so there is really no time to "de-work" for me. But a half an hour in nature is doing wonders!

Another aspect is breathing. I have been taking my deep breathes on a daily basis whenever I feel like things are going out of control. It calms me down so I can Re-focus.


As I am a crafter, I have used my OLW in different projects. Like the banner above. I will have a little DIY post up on making these. I like to surround myself with words and quotes. 


When I have some time I like to write words too! I bought a watercolor brush where I can add water to a little container, making it easier to write/paint more evenly since there is a constant adding of water. It is so much fun! 

So, there is where I am with my OLW right now. I'll be back in February with an update! 

Happy Monday!

Comments

Popular Posts