Project Life 2015 | Week 1


Welcome to my first spread in the 2015 Project Life album! I was so excited to finally start with this as it is the start of me using a new size. I have done the same A4 size spreads for 3 years straight and now I felt it ws time for a change. I am using a Simple Stories Sn@p album 6x8" and a few different pocket pages.

Here is the spread with the insert in there. BAsically how it looks when you open up the album.



This is a view of when I had turned the insert. The insert holds stories and photos from our SPA weekend. The main pages holds stories and photos from the rest of the week.


To add more journaling space I made flip pockets on both the main pages and the insert.



I have used a variety of products in my stash, both newer and older.



On the second page you´ll  the two cards in the upper left corner and lower right with a New Years theme. Those are two of the ones I have in a free printable for you today! You can download it as a pdf here!

Here are a few examples of how I altered them a little for my spread this week.



Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts