Project Life 2015 | Week 2


Hello week 2! Again the spread took a little longer than it has before. I am sure the size is still confusing me! However, I do like the new format and can´t wait to have a full album to flip through.

This (above) is a shot of how the spread looks like when you open the album. I added an insert this week too. I hadn´t planned it, but then we had a big storm over the weekend and I just had to add the story and photos.


When you flip over the insert, you can see the second page of both. I added journaling with my white pen right on the photo for the shot of my new audiobook. I had to have a photo of my very first Studio Calico kit. I just subscribed this month! And my love gave me with the most beautiful bunch of tulips and I swear that photo was Instagrammed within the minute and printed/in this album within 10 :)


I also made a flip journaling card to hold a few words about the awful headaches I had this week. I simply added tape to hold to journaling cards together vertically.

On to the next!

Comments

Popular Posts