Project Life 2015 | Week 4

Welcome to week 4 in my PL album! 

This year I am using a 6x8" Sn@p album by Simple Stories. I was gifted the album by my love for Christmas after a hint or two on which one I liked. I love the feel of the smaller sized album! As I have said before, I can´t wait until it is all filled!



The first page mostly represent the first half of the week. As you may guess it was kind of on the crappy side. Sometimes all it needs is a good filler card :)

This week I added a whole page to the spread. I love the photo I took of our lovely tulips and printed it a full 6x8. 


Now I needed to add something to the backside and opted to use part of a doodle page from a fun Coloring book I also got for Christmas. I added a little color (actually just grey and black!) and trimmed the page to fit. 
For the photos I made them into circles in the PicFrame app and just printed them 3x4". I did add a few more words in this week´s spread! Yay! I went with just liting current stuff from the week. Easy peasy!

Have a great day!


Comments

Popular Posts