Re-Scrap 2015 | January finished pages

Isn´t January the longest month ever?! Well, it is coming to an end and that means I have three new layouts to show you! Remember, I opened up an other round of Re-Scrap for this year. Let´s get down with business, shall we.


Older page


This is my new page! As you see I took the over all design as my inspiration. Switched places with the tags, but oh I love tags! This is the photo we posted on social media announcing that we are getting married :)


Older page


And here is my new page. Fun fact: the photos on both the older page and this new one were taken at the same place, just a year between :) 
That "best year yet" stamp is from Studio Calico and I got it in my first sub kit this month. This page design is one I could use over and over again. It is super simple and yet by using different papers it´s a new one every time!


Older page


These are photos from our annual sisters with respectives SPA weekend! It´s one of my favorite traditions obviously! You can easily see how I have used the older page as inspiration here. I used the journaling as part of that last card since I wanted the photo to be printed smaller. 

Yay! I still love this project and I will be back soon with the inspiration pages for February!

Happy Friday!



Comments

Popular Posts