Re-Scrap 2015 | January inspiration pages

You may remember in January 2012 I announced a new project:

the idea: this is a project i have wanted to do for a long time. i sometime have troubles with design on my scrapbook pages. well, what troubles me is re-newing myself. i want to try new things, but i 
don´t want to make pages that are not me. and i have done pages i really love, so i thought i´d make it a priority to choose 3 old layouts every month of the year and use them as inspiration for new pages. i mean, i am not re-scrapping the event or page, i am using the entire page and/or some elements of it to use as inspiration. i will share which 3 old layouts i am working with sometime the first week of the month. maybe you could draw some inspiration from them too?!

Now I want to start the project up again. It felt fantastic in December 2012 when I had 36 new pages! So here are the 3 older pages that are my inspiration for January.


I love the muted colors here and the overall design.


This is a design you can use forever.


I often use my pocket cards in layouts, so this is also a layout design I can use over and over. 

If you feel up for it, please play along!

Have a great weekend!


Comments

Popular Posts