WCS | January gallery

Happy new year! I wish you all a year full of joy, creativity and health! Since our little announcement yesterday we have gotten so many congratulations and we want to thank you for that! The first part of 2015 will be spend planning the big day and I hope to share it with you. I will be back shortly with a post on that. But for now, I have a new WCS layout to share since it is the first of the month!

The January theme is decade. I used the fact that this year marks my 10th year teaching and made a page about that.



I am about to start my 10th year as a kindergarden teacher. It is crazy how time flies! When I started I never thought I´d be at the same work place for this long, but since the groups change and even my co-workers come and go I have stayed. My courage has gone up and down, but in the end I know that I love my job. I hope there will be atleast 10 more years!

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts