Friday, February 27, 2015
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Things that make me happy:
- my girl and guy
- cat videos
- new projects
- my craftroom
- the weekends
- our wedding board on Pinterest
- sending funny text to Stina
- sms´ from Stellan
- my nieces and nephews
- black and white
- our couch dates
- cat snuggles
- lazy days at home
- happy kids
Monday, February 23, 2015
Sunday, February 22, 2015
1. The SPA weekend we went on with my sisters and their husbands in January was so good!
2. The beginning of February when we had temps around 10 degrees celcius!
3. When I finally got my act together and took care of boring but important bank stuff.
4. When we bbq´d down at the water in February.
5. The fact that on March 10th it was light outside at 7.41 am!
6. When we started seedlings for our garden.
7. When we were able to buy two big bags of groceries for charity.
8. At a flea market I got to flip through hundreds of vintage black and white photos.
9. When our cherry tree bloomed.
10. When we built our garden boxes together.
11. When I dug a new flower bed in the garden.
12. When me and Stina went to a movie and we were the only one there!
13. The day of Stinas confirmation. We had a party and everything turned out great!
14. The day my Stellan fell in love with a big dahlia at the nursery!
15. When the liliacs bloomed early.
16. When we bought our garden umbrella and we spend the whole day deciding where the perfect spot would be!
17. When I became a Borbély again after many, many years.
18. Mother´s day when I got a letter from my Stina.
19. When we saw the first sprouts in the veggie garden.
20. The night we played UNO in the garden together.
21. The all girls trip to Gothenburg.
22. When we made a whole lot of rhubarb jam and lemonade.
23. Date night at HVA hotel.
24. The day we finally could harvest our garden!
25. Midsummer´s eve with Stina and Oskar.
26. 5 liters of strawberry lemonade and 5 jars of jam!
27. When Stina started working at Öbergs again.
28. The day we first saw Stella.
29. When we realized Stina outgrew me by 7 cm.
30. The unbelievably hot weather we had late summer!
31. All the beauty that we Grebbestad.
32. The breakfasts we had in the cool backyard.
33. The ocean swims.
34. To come home again after a week´s vacation!
35. When everyone was at our house and we swam forever in the warm lake.
Movies again with Stina and we were all alone again!
When we lit the lights out in the tree one night.
When we got Stella home.
The breakfast we had all together on the morning of Stina´s first day of 9th grade.
Visiting the sunflower field.
That we picked tomatoes well into November!
When all we had to buy for dinner was meat, the rest was homegrown!
When we bought the first pumpkins of the season.
Going to meetings about High school!
When Stina had baked a cake for us when we got home from a long day in the city.
When we finally could deck the halls for Christmas.
Learning to knit.
Deciding on a wedding date!
Spending Christmas and New years with my family.
Wow! Do a list yourself! It is so much fun going back to see how much joy there is.
Now I am 36 and I am looking forward to make a list next year again!
Thursday, February 19, 2015
Monday, February 16, 2015
Hello Monday and hello week 6 in my Project Life album!
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
Monday, February 9, 2015
Thursday, February 5, 2015
I am back today to show those extra layouts I made while inspired to watercolor!
For this layout, I made those V shaped hearts in green shades to match my photos. They basically make out a little photo mat. It can be that easy!
Here is just a closer look. Our former team memberChristine Newman shared a great layout using watercolors to make her background here. I made mine just on freehand, but she shows an exellent example on how to use a stencil.
For my second layout I painted thin circles and also added a few colored in circles. When I was finished it looked like it need a little more, so I stamped a small star randomly ontop of the circles. Before I added my photo I journaled on my typewriter. A little banner and that rub-on (awesome) were the finsihing touches!
I hope that this has inspired you to make something fun with your watercolors! I am spending the weekend with my nieces and nephew and am planning a watercolor session!
Wednesday, February 4, 2015
I then used my 1 inch circle punch to punch out the circles I then used for my layout. Easy peasy! Oh and wouldn´t this be a great way to use your kids artwork on a page?! I think yes!
Last year I shared another easy way to use your watercolors to make scrapbooking supplies, go check that out too!
Tuesday, February 3, 2015
Monday, February 2, 2015
Happy Tuesday! Today I´ll be sharing my projects made with the Berry much collection from Sahin Designs. Here is a peek at the el...
Week 16: More photos than words are quite typical for my spreads and sometimes it´s fine, but sometimes it bugs me. Week 17: I love ...
Week 36: This was our first week with our new cat Kinai, so the spread is almost only about him :) Week 37: I used that photo of my ...