Memory keeping | Cutie and happiness

I have been binge scrapbooking lately! I have those times where I just spit out layouts :) Here are two! 



This first one was made in stages. The background is acctually one I made while at my sister´s house. Me and my nieces were watercoloring and the pattern turned out kinda cool so I used it as my background here. My sister had family photos taken recently and I love these of my nephew! So I added them and a title and some words. This layout was so hard to photograph straight! Sorry about that.


This next page also has a bit of watercolor on it! I messed around with my thin brush one night and added a bit the result to the bottom of this page. I stamped on the top of the page, leaving a gap for the photo and journaling tag tucked behind. I am in love with these colors right now! 

Thanks for stopping by and thank you for all your birthday wishes! 




Comments

Popular Posts